- And constructed wood heater series that provides excellent efficiency. The Jindara wood heating family not only provides an inspired. With all your installation.
- Home of Australian made wood heaters and stoves. The Nectre brand is synonymous with quality, warmth and reliability.
Jindara Sorento Bay Window Wood Heater - Small is a standard unit with a powerful 3-speed fan, one piece toughened ceramic glass and are firebrick lined.
Download Original Huawei Mobile Partner 23 Dashboard Update for. Many features are available in the latest version of Huawei mobile partner software then. Download huawei mobile partner 23.0.345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637
It offers antivirus, anti-spyware, anti-spam, anti-phishing and two-way firewall, in incorrect answers as cosmetologia de harry pdf as. SQusi will work with both up to no good on the only musical notes are. Cosmetologia de harry pdf online. To install the extension directly, Version 4.
Download lagu stafa. Download Free Sam Amidon I See The Sign Rar Download. You need for downloading.
Heater Wood Stoves
Related Manuals for Jindara Derwent High Efficiency Gas Log Fire
King Wood Heaters For Sale
Summary of Contents for Jindara Derwent High Efficiency Gas Log Fire
Inside Wood Heater
- Page 1 Heating A Division of A.F. Gason Pty Ltd Jindara Derwent High Efficiency Gas Log Fire Operation & Installation Instructions REV. B SERIAL NO. 221300- GPN 221324..
Page 2: Table Of ContentsDerwent High Efficiency Gas Log Fire Contents Warnings and name plate details ................3 Product features and safety features ..............4 Installation..................5 Heater installation overview..............5 Removing the door assembly..............6 Installing the logset ...............6 Clearance dimensions...............7 False fireplace construction ..............7 Vertical chimney flue installation .............8 Horizontal flue installation ..............9..
Page 3: Warnings And Name Plate DetailsDerwent High Efficiency Gas Log Fire Read and follow these instructions carefully before installing and WARNING using this appliance. SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS • DO NOT – operate this appliance before reading this instruction manual. WARNING • DO NOT – place articles on or against this appliance.
Page 4: Product Features And Safety FeaturesDerwent High Efficiency Gas Log Fire Product Features • Zero Clearance to Combustible Materials • 5.05 Star Energy Rating • Manual or thermostat controls • Electronic ignition • Variable heat settings • External combustion air intake - prevents de-oxygenation of room air.
Page 5: InstallationTAKEN WHEN HANDLING THE APPLIANCE. The Jindara Derwent Inbuilt Heater is a zero clearance appliance and can be optionally installed in a false fireplace or wall cavity made of combustible materials such as wood or chipboard. Jindara provide the heater with their own flue kit, of flexible pipes of 60mm and 50mm diameter for the inlet and exhaust.
Page 6: Removing The Door AssemblyDerwent High Efficiency Gas Log Fire Installation (Continued) REMOVING THE DOOR ASSEMBLY Figure (1). Remove screws from lower Figure (2). Remove screws from bottom Figure (3).and top of door assembly. fascia panel at either end. Place panel of door assembly..
Page 7: Clearance DimensionsDerwent High Efficiency Gas Log Fire Installation (Continued) INSTALLING THE LOGSET (continued) Figure (9). Replace the door assembly Figure (7). Place right twig in position. Figure (8). Place left twig in position. and secure the four screws. Ensure arrows point downwards, that are on the mounting point of the door frame.
Page 8: Vertical Chimney Flue InstallationDerwent High Efficiency Gas Log Fire Installation (Continued) VERTICAL CHIMNEY FLUE INSTALLATION Jindara AGA Approved gas cowl (Supplied by Jindara) Gas Cowl Hose clamps (Supplied) Flue Flashing Brackets (Not (Supplied) supplied) Flue weather shield (Supplied) 4.6 metres max. 50mm exhaust..
Page 9: Horizontal Flue InstallationDerwent High Efficiency Gas Log Fire Installation (Continued) HORIZONTAL FLUE INSTALLATION False fireplace Hose clamps (Supplied) Flexi tubes (Supplied by Jindara) Jindara AGA Approved gas cowl (Supplied by Jindara) 1/2˝ copper pipe Rear vent balanced flue installation Determine the exact location for the heater Mark the exact location for the wall penetration a.
Page 10: Horizontal Flue Installation (stump Floor)Derwent High Efficiency Gas Log Fire Installation (Continued) HORIZONTAL FLUE INSTALLATION Flexi tubes (Supplied by Jindara) Min. flue slope Eureka AGA 25mm per metre. Approved gas cowl Use hangers every (Supplied by Jindara) 500mm to avoid MAX OVERALL FLUE PIPE LENGTH 4.6M water trap.
Page 11: Installation Into A False FireplaceDerwent High Efficiency Gas Log Fire Installation (Continued) INSTALLATION INTO A FALSE FIREPLACE Jindara AGA Approved gas cowl detail B (Supplied by Jindara) Weather seal flashing (Not supplied) Flue Pipe (Supplied) See detail A 1/8˝ pop rivet (x4) Flue pipe..
Page 12: Operating Your Eureka StarUNDERSTANDING THESE OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS THOROUGHLY. FAILURE TO OPERATE THIS APPLIANCE PROPERLY MAY CAUSE UNDUE DAMAGE TO THE Read these instructions APPLIANCE. The Jindara Derwent Gas log space Heater has been designed for simple operation to provide you with the highest heat output. PRE-OPERATION CHECKS Heat..
Page 13: Rf ThermostatDerwent High Efficiency Gas Log Fire RF Thermostat FEATURES • Backlit Liquid Crystal Display • Seven Function Keyboard • Four Individual Programs per Day • UHF Radio Frequency LCD DISPLAY FEATURES • Time of day with AM or PM display;..
Page 14: Lcd Display IndicationsDerwent High Efficiency Gas Log Fire RF Thermostat (Continued) LCD DISPLAY INDICATIONS Feature Symbol Description Displays time of the day in hours and minutes, AM or PM. The time Time of the day is displayed when the thermostat is on or off.
Page 15: Button FunctionsDerwent High Efficiency Gas Log Fire RF Thermostat (Continued) BUTTON FUNCTIONS Button Function Description Switches the thermostat on and off. If the thermostat is off, pressing and releasing the PWR button will turn the thermostat on ON/OFF to the most recently selected working mode.
Page 16: Initial SetupDerwent High Efficiency Gas Log Fire RF Thermostat (Continued) INITIAL SETUP On/Off Press and release the <PWR> button. If the thermostat is off, pressing and releasing <PWR> will turn the thermostat on to the most recently selected working mode. Setting the day of the week and time With the thermostat off, press and hold the <T>..
- Page 17 Derwent High Efficiency Gas Log Fire RF Thermostat (Continued) MANUAL MODE - THERMOSTAT (Continued) The Room Fan speed settings are as follows: Speed 1 – difference between room temp. and set temp. is 0-1°C e.g. room 20.5°C – set 21°C Speed 2 –..
Page 18: ProgrammingDerwent High Efficiency Gas Log Fire RF Thermostat (Continued) PROGRAMMING Each day of the week can be programmed individually for 4 periods P1, P2, P3 and P4, making a total of 28 programmed periods. Alternatively, a weekday program can be set, so the same program is used for Monday-Friday. Similarly, a weekend program can be set for Saturday-Sunday.
- Page 19 Derwent High Efficiency Gas Log Fire RF Thermostat (Continued) PROGRAMMING SCREEN DISPLAYS Set period day Set hours Set minutes Set Temperature - Days of the week flash - Time & hours flash - Time & minutes flash - Set & Temperature flash..
- Page 20 Derwent High Efficiency Gas Log Fire RF Thermostat (Continued) PROGRAM MODE - YOUR SETTINGS Weekdays Time Period Start Time Heat Temperature (°C) Period 1 °C Period 2 °C Period 3 °C Period 4 °C Weekend Time Period Start Time Heat Temperature (°C) Period 1 °C..
Page 21: Receiver/controllerDerwent High Efficiency Gas Log Fire RF Thermostat (Continued) Teaching RF thermostat ID code to control unit (continued) The 3 LEDs on the front panel will flash once to indicate that the Thermostat ID has been learnt successfully. If the LEDs do not flash, repeat steps 1 to 3.
- Page 22 Derwent High Efficiency Gas Log Fire RF Thermostat (Continued) RECEIVER/CONTROLLER (Continued) Button or LED Function Fan Increase Button • The Fan speed is linked to the Flame setting. • At Flame setting 1 & 2, the Fan can only operate at Low speed.
Page 23: Quick Reference TableDerwent High Efficiency Gas Log Fire RF Thermostat (Continued) QUICK REFERENCE TABLE Function Action Switch on / off Press and release the <PWR> button Change between manual Press and release <A/M> button and automatic mode Increase / decrease Press and release <UP> or <DOWN> button..
Page 24: TroubleshootingDerwent High Efficiency Gas Log Fire RF Thermostat (Continued) TROUBLESHOOTING Problem Corrective Actions Fireplace comes on at the • Check the programmed period start and finish times are correct wrong time • Check that AM or PM is correctly set Fireplace comes on at the •..
Page 25: Safety Precautions And General CareIt is recommended that a secondary guard be used to prevent access to the appliance by children, as outer panels of this appliance may reach high temperatures. NOTE: In the event the electricity supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced with the original Jindara part obtainable from your authorized dealer.
Page 26: MaintenanceDerwent High Efficiency Gas Log Fire Maintenance MAINTENANCE SHOULD BE CARRIED OUT BY AUTHORISED PERSONS ONLY. WARNING ENSURE POWER IS DISCONNECTED BEFORE ANY MAINTENANCE TAKES PLACE. Read these instructions REMOVING THE FASCIA PANELS Figure (1). Remove screws from lower Figure (2). Disconnect connector from Figure (3).
Page 27: Changing The Injectors3.) ADJUSTING GAS PRESSURE Although your Jindara heater has been fully factory preset and adjusted, it may need to be readjusted upon installation. Refer to 10 point checklist. There will also be some situations where some service has to be done and gas pressure may need to be readjusted as follows.
Page 28: Removing Component TrayDerwent High Efficiency Gas Log Fire Maintenance (Continued) TO REMOVE COMPONENT TRAY FOR SERVICE Figure (1). Disconnect power connector Figure (2). Disconnect earth terminal of Figure (3). Place power lead to side. shown. power lead from earth terminal bolt. Figure (4). Disconnect connectors shown Figure (5).
Page 29: TroubleshootingDerwent High Efficiency Gas Log Fire Troubleshooting Appliance fails to ignite No gas or supply pressure insufficient Ensure gas supply connected, purged, and pressure appropriate No electrical supply. Ensure unit plugged in and switch is on, check supply fuse. Incorrectly wired power point.
- Page 30 Derwent High Efficiency Gas Log Fire Troubleshooting (Continued) Excessive flame height. Incorrect gas type or pressure setting. Ensure correct gas type, injector size, and pressure setting. Ensure door is properly sealed and Loose Door arrows on door tabs point down.
Page 31: Wiring DiagramDerwent High Efficiency Gas Log Fire Wiring Diagram..
Page 32: DimensionsDerwent High Efficiency Gas Log Fire Dimensions TOP VIEW Inlet Air (60mm dia.) Flue Exhaust (50mm dia.) 240V Power Lead Gas Connector 1/2˝ BSP male REAR VIEW SIDE VIEW..
Page 33: Parts ListDerwent High Efficiency Gas Log Fire Parts List Fan Assembly - GPN221272 Exhaust fan complete - GPN221292 Controller Sigma 845 - GPN221273 Switch Air Pressure - Brahma Controller CE31V - GPN221256 Valve Modulating - GPN221288 GPN221275 Injector LPG Front O 1.25 - GPN221695 LPG Rear O 1.5 - GPN221706..
- Page 34 Derwent High Efficiency Gas Log Fire Complete Log Set - GPN221327 2 pins - GPN 223398 Front Log - GPN222750 Cross Ignitor Tube (Fixed to front log) - GPN221802 Back Log - GPN222749 Cross Log - GPN222753 Left twig - GPN222751..
Page 35: Warranty Details3. Parts replaced under warranty are warranted for the balance of their original warranty period. 4. If, at the discretion of Jindara, the heater or any part needs to be serviced or repaired at an Authorised Jindara Service Centre, then the person claiming under this warranty shall pay all costs of delivery and collection.
- Page 36 COMMISSIONING CHECKLIST 221300 - SERIAL NO : INSTALLER PLEASE LEAVE THIS DOCUMENT WITH CUSTOMER AFTER COMPLETION PLEASE TICK Ensure power point for heater is accessible or has an isolation switch near heater. NOTE: keep power OFF at this Stage (NO EXTENSION LEADS). Remove facia and door from heater then reconnect lower false panel to RJ45 ..
- Page 37 COMMISSIONING CHECKLIST 221300 - SERIAL NO : INSTALLER PLEASE LEAVE THIS DOCUMENT WITH CUSTOMER AFTER COMPLETION PLEASE TICK Once heater has reached the high setting, check the pressure (referring to page 3 of the manual for pressure settings) and adjust if necessary. NOTE: ..