Manual for download. Dixell Manuals: Catalogues www.dixellasia.com Search Dixell Controllers: Dixell Air-Con. Prime CX Refrigeration. CXLS-Y yellow. Check product. Dixell schakelaar switch Schalter worldwide shipment. DIXELL KEYBOARD FRONTPANEL. CX660 XM679K. Dixell XWEB-workshops FAQ Manuals Dixell Software-Download Product catalogue Dixell Pego Manuals Pego Product catalogue Pego.
Cocina Ariston Cx 660
Also See for Emerson XM678D
Related Manuals for Emerson XM678D
- Controller Emerson Dixell XW60LH Installing And Operating InstructionsDigital controller for medium-low temperature refrigeration applications (6 pages)
- Controller Emerson Hytork XL 26 Installation, Operation & Maintenance ManualPneumatic actuator (12 pages)
- Controller Emerson unidrive m Installation ManualUniversal variable speed ac drive modular solutions for induction and permanent magnet motors model sizes 9 to 11 (158 pages)
- Controller Emerson Unidrive M200 Control Quick Start ManualFlexible machine integration through communications (50 pages)
- Controller Emerson unidrive sp User ManualUniversal variable speed ac drive for induction and servo motors (420 pages)
- Controller Emerson ECD-002 Operating Instructions ManualSuperheat controller and keypad / display unitinstallation in non explosive environment (7 pages)
- Controller Emerson Y696 Instruction ManualVapor recovery regulator (8 pages)
- Controller Emerson Fisher L2 Instruction ManualLiquid level controller (16 pages)
- Controller Emerson Fisher Y692 Instruction ManualLow-pressure gas blanketing regulator (12 pages)
Summary of Contents for Emerson XM678D
- Page 1 The dirt or humidity. XM678D is provided with 6 relay outputs to control the solenoid valve, defrost - which Figure 1a Figure 1b The same recommendations can be either electrical or hot gas - the evaporator fans, the lights, an auxiliary output apply to probes.
- Page 2 A twisted shielded cable with the the above specification is suggested. Don’t connect the shield to any ground, live it floating. 6.4 WIRING CONNECTION OF EMERSON EX3 VALVE The max distance between an XM controller and a valve must not exceed 10 m.
- Page 3 = Err the local transducer read a wrong value, the pressure is out of the bounds of the pressure transducer or the P5C parameter is wrong. Check all XM678D is able to drive a wide range of stepper valves, on the following table are these options and eventually change the transducer;..
- Page 4 7.2 EMERSON ECP-024 CONNECTION The device provide 2 programming levels: Pr1 with direct access and Pr2 protected The Emerson ECP-024 rechargeable accumulator can be connected to the XM678D with a password (intended for experts). to close the stepper valve in case of power interruption.
- Page 5  Use the following parameters to setup the right valve driving, according to the valve Press for 3 seconds, the rtC or other will be BEGIN datasheet from the manufacturer. showed. The measurement unit blinks. 1592023140 XM678D GB r2.8 01.09.2017.docx XM678D..
- Page 6 SEC menu and select LOC of the parameter CrE: on/off or continuous. See below in details.Standard temperature not working or not present entry. regulation Keyboard is unlocked Keyboard is locked 1592023140 XM678D GB r2.8 01.09.2017.docx XM678D..
- Page 7 HOT-KEY to abort the operation. CONTROL WITH ANALOG OUTPUT (if present) 15.2 UPLOAD (FROM THE INSTRUMENT TO THE HOT-KEY) When the XM unit is ON, insert the HOT-KEY and push “UP” key 1592023140 XM678D GB r2.8 01.09.2017.docx XM678D..
- Page 8 17. TECHNICAL DATA CX660 keyboard Housing: self extinguishing ABS Case: CX660 fascia 35x77 mm; depth 18mm Mounting: panel mounting in a 29x71 mm panel cut-out Protection: IP20 1592023140 XM678D GB r2.8 01.09.2017.docx XM678D..
- Page 9 Set the duration of the light on time on holidays. Holidays Sixth defrost start. 0.0 to 24h00min (144) Format: hours.10min, resolution: 10min. By pressing SET you can enter electronic expansion valve ELECTRONIC VALVE submenu. 1592023140 XM678D GB r2.8 01.09.2017.docx XM678D..
- Page 10 [LSH to 80.0°C] If superheat value exceeds MSH value, the display will show the 60.0 Maximum superheat alarm threshold. MSH message until delay time SHd will expire. [LSH to 144°F] 1592023140 XM678D GB r2.8 01.09.2017.docx XM678D..
- Page 11 Ab(1) PrU value is used for all the pressure parameters. If [PrU = rE] all pressure parameters are in relative pressure unit, if [PrU = Ab] all pressure parameters are in absolute pressure unit. 1592023140 XM678D GB r2.8 01.09.2017.docx XM678D..
- Page 12 [1°F to 45°F] value of temperature. n = fan follows FnC setting during defrost without temperature control Fan thermostat also during defrost n; Y y = fan follows FnC setting during defrost with FSt temperature control 1592023140 XM678D GB r2.8 01.09.2017.docx XM678D..
- Page 13 FAn = Fan; ALr = Alarm; LiG = Light; AUS = auxiliary; Relay on terminals 17-18 configuration FAn; ALr; LiG; db = heater for neutral zone (not available with CrE = Y); AUS; db; onF; AC onF = ON/OFF; AC = anti-sweet.; E3r: Not set 1592023140 XM678D GB r2.8 01.09.2017.docx XM678D..
- Page 14 = the set-point value is modified only in the local section; LAN Display Synchronization n; Y Y = the value displayed by the section is sent to all the other (temperature sent via LAN). sections. 1592023140 XM678D GB r2.8 01.09.2017.docx XM678D..
- Page 15 Microprocessor firmware release. - - - Parameter table. (read only) It shows the original code of the Dixell parameter map. - - - Pr2 menu access. (read only) Access to the protected parameter list. 1592023140 XM678D GB r2.8 01.09.2017.docx XM678D..
Velbon Cx 660
Also See for dixell UNIVERSAL XR60CX
Related Manuals for dixell UNIVERSAL XR60CX
- Controller dixell XR70CX Installing And Operating InsructionsDigital controller with defrost and fan management (5 pages)
- Controller dixell XLR130 Installing And Operating InsructionsCool mate (20 pages)
- Controller dixell Wing XW40L Installing And Operating Insructions(4 pages)
- Controller dixell XR40C Installing And Operating InstructionsDigital controller with defrost management (4 pages)
- Controller dixell XR20C Installing And Operating InstructionsDigital controller with off cycle defrost (5 pages)
- Controller dixell XR30CX Installation And Operating InstructionsDigital controller with off cycle defrost and aux relay (4 pages)
- Controller Dixell XC650C Instruction ManualElectronic controller for compressor racks (20 pages)
- Controller dixell xc440c Instruction ManualElectronic controller for compressor racks (28 pages)
- Controller dixell XWA11V Operating Instructions ManualWalk-in temp / door /alarm / light module (8 pages)
- Controller dixell XC660D Installing And Operating Instructions(55 pages)
Summary of Contents for dixell UNIVERSAL XR60CX
- Page 1 Installation and Operating Instructions UNIVERSAL–XR60CX 1. GENERAL DESCRIPTION Model Universal-XR is a 71x29 mm format microprocessor based controller, suitable for applications on high, medium or low temperature refrigeration units. It is provided with three relay outputs to control compressor, defrost - which can be both electrical or hot gas - and evaporator fans.
- Page 2 Installation and Operating Instructions Table 1: parameter “tC” settings Parameter Required Type of Control Models Replaced probes On / Off thermostat – Heating XR110C, XR01CX, XR10C, XR10CX Off cycle defrost (timed) XR120C, XR02CX, XR20C, XR20CX Off Cycle defrost time initiated / temperature terminated XR120C, XR02CX, XR20C-E Off Cycle defrost time initiated / temperature terminated, Alarm XR130C, XR03CX, XR30CX..
- Page 3 Installation and Operating Instructions 4. PARAMETER TABLE and factory default settings IMPORTANT: Always set parameter “tC” first. As you move “tC” between settings 1 to 7, all non-relevant parameters will be masked. After setting “tC”, it will be possible to modify all the other relevant parameters. Once the program is completed you may want to save the parameter map to a Hot Key.
- Page 4 Installation and Operating Instructions Description Label Adjustment Range Maximum duration of defrost 0 to 255 min (second evaporator) Defrost termination temperature (second 8.0°C 8.0°C -55 to 50C; evaporator) 46°F 46°F -67 to 122°F Rt (0) = Real temp. it (1) = Temp. at defrost start Display during defrost sEt (2) = Set Point dEF (3) = “DEF”..
- Page 5 Installation and Operating Instructions Description Label Adjustment Range No (0) = No change FAn (1) = Fan off Door open – compressor / fan status CPr (2) = Compressor off F_C (3) = Compressor & Fan off Alr (0) = Alarm; db (1) = Dead Band;..
- Page 6 Installation and Operating Instructions 5. PARAMETERS, FUNCTIONS IN DETAIL Table 4: controller parameters in detail Display visualisation Description Type of Controller: tells the Universal-XR which type of controller it will be operating as. 1 = on/off Heating thermostat – 1 relay & 1 probe; 2 = Combined thermostat with off cycle defrost timer –..
- Page 7 Installation and Operating Instructions Delay start of defrost: (0 to 255min) delay between reaching the defrost interval time (as defined by parameter idF) and when a defrost cycle actually starts. Used to stagger defrosts between multiple systems. Probe Selection for first defrost cycle (Maximum) duration of defrost: (0 to 255min) time duration of a defrost cycle when only one probe is in use, or defrost time out override when second (evaporator) probe is in use.
- Page 8 Installation and Operating Instructions Third probe presence (probe named Evap.2 on the label): 0= n = not present, the third input (the one signed with label “D.I. / Pb3”) Input operates as digital input; 1= Y = present, the third input (the one signed with label “D.I. / Pb3”) Input operates as third probe. Third probe calibration: (-12.0 to 12.0°C or -21 to 21°F) adjustment for third probe offset.
- Page 9 Installation and Operating Instructions Regulation restart with door open alarm: 0= n = no; 1= Y = yes, regulation will restart after “door open” alarms. Probe selection for Condenser Alarm : 0= nP=No Probe selected 1= P1=Probe 1 2= P2=Probe 2 3= P3=Probe3 *normally P3 would be used* Low temperature alarm of condenser: (-55 to 150°C or -67 to 302°F) when this temperature is reached, the HA2 alarm will be raised (after the Ad2 delay time has expired).
- Page 10 Installation and Operating Instructions 6. BUTTONS AND THEIR FUNCTIONS 6.1 SINGLE BUTTON FUNCTIONS Table 5: single button functions BUTTON FUNCTION Type Controller menu: keep this button pressed for at least 3 sec within 1 min after power on to enter the “Type Controller Menu” (tC). AUX output control: Switches the AUX relay output (if enabled as such).
- Page 11 Installation and Operating Instructions NOTE: the “Err” message is displayed for failed programming. In this case push o key again if you want to restart the upload or remove the “Hot key” to abort the operation. 8.2 HOW TO PROGRAM AN INSTRUMENT USING A HOT KEY (DOWNLOAD) Turn OFF the instrument.
- Page 12 14. COMMUNICATIONS WITH XWEB or OTHER MONITORING SYSTEMS Using the XJ485CX-00000 it is possible to network the Universal XR60CX to the XWEB monitoring systems, or a third-party system. The controller has TTL communications that can be converted with the XJ485CX key. The key is connected to the control via the HOT KEY port, with a small 5 wire cable.
- Page 13 15.2 ALARM “EE” The Dixell Universal-XR is provided with an internal watchdog verifying data and memory integrity. Alarm “EE” will flash after detecting a failure in data or in the internal memory. In this case, the alarm output is enabled.
- Page 14 Installation and Operating Instructions 21. TROUBLESHOOTING Problem Possible reason Notes • Check cooling system. • Display flashing HA Temperature too high. • Check alarm settings. • Check cooling system. • Display flashing LA Temperature too low. • Check alarm settings. •..
- Page 15 Installation and Operating Instructions Differential Minimum set point value Maximum set point value Anti-short cycle delay Second compressor start delay Probe selection for temperature alarms Temperature alarm configuration High temperature alarm Low temperature alarm Differential for temperature alarm recovery Temperature alarm delay Delay before activating a temperature alarm at start up Delay before activating outputs at start up..
- Page 16 Installation and Operating Instructions Thermostat probe calibration Evaporator probe presence Evaporator probe calibration Third probe presence Third probe calibration Display resolution Temperature measurement unit Display visualization Delay before updating the displayed temperature 0.00 Kind of action: heating or cooling Compressor ON time with faulty probe Compressor OFF time with faulty probe Alarm output disabling by pushing any button Digital input 2 configuration..
- Page 17 Installation and Operating Instructions 905 Waverly Ave. Holtsville, NY 11742 (631)207-1200 f (631)207-0900 www.weissinstruments.com email@example.com Universal-XR 17/17 UXR01212015_REV1.4mm..