Free Download Visio Portable
|Initial release||1992; 27 years ago|
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
Microsoft Visio (/ˈvɪz.i.oʊ/VIZ-ee-oh) (formerly Microsoft Office Visio) is a diagramming and vector graphics application and is part of the Microsoft Office family. The product was first introduced in 1992, made by the Shapeware Corporation. It was acquired by Microsoft in 2000.
I prepared an organization chart using Visio and one individual report to 3 individuals. How do I show the reporting requirements? I am only able to figure out. Service Pack 1 provides the latest updates to Microsoft Office Visio 2007.
He meets his new 'master,' a tiny angel named Lulu, who explains that their job now is to find the God Witch hiding somewhere in town, or risk her taking over the world. Nishimura Akuji is an ordinary middle school student, until one day he gets a phone call from the Angel Realm. He's been chosen at random to be a Witch Trial Judge! Doki doki monika. He meets his new 'master,' a tiny angel named Lulu, who explains that their job now is to find the God Wi. He's been chosen at random to be a Witch Trial Judge!
Microsoft made Visio 2013 for Windows available in two editions: Standard and Professional. The Standard and Professional editions share the same interface, but the Professional edition has additional templates for more advanced diagrams and layouts, as well as capabilities intended to make it easy for users to connect their diagrams to data sources and to display their data graphically. The Professional edition features three additional diagram types, as well as intelligent rules, validation, and subprocess (diagram breakdown). Visio Professional is also offered as an additional component of an Office365 subscription.
On 22 September 2015, Visio 2016 was released alongside Microsoft Office 2016. A few new features have been added such as one-step connectivity with Excel data, information rights management (IRM) protection for Visio files, modernized shapes for office layout, detailed shapes for site plans, updated shapes for floor plans, modern shapes for home plans, IEEE compliant shapes for electrical diagrams, new range of starter diagrams, and new themes for the Visio interface.
Database modeling in Visio revolves around a Database Model Diagram (DMD).
|VDX||XML drawing (Discontinued)|
|VSX||XML stencil (Discontinued)|
|VTX||XML template (Discontinued)|
|VSDM||OPC/XML drawing, macro-enabled|
|VSSM||OPC/XML stencil, macro-enabled|
|VSTM||OPC/XML template, macro-enabled|
All of the previous versions of Visio used VSD, the proprietary binary-file format. Visio 2010 added support for the VDX file format, which is a well-documented XML Schema-based ('DatadiagramML') format, but still uses VSD by default.
Visio 2013 drops support for writing VDX files in favor of the new VSDX and VSDM file formats, and uses them by default. Created based on Open Packaging Conventions (OPC) standard (ISO 29500, Part 2), a VSDX or VSDM file consists of a group of XML files archived inside a Zip file. VSDX and VSDM files differ only in that VSDM files may contain macros. Since these files are susceptible to macro virus infection, the program enforces strict security on them.
While VSD files use LZW-like lossless compression, VDX is not compressed. Hence, a VDX file typically takes up 3 to 5 times more storage. VSDX and VSDM files use the same compression as Zip files.
Visio also supports saving files in SVG files, other diagramming files and images. However, images cannot be opened.
Visio began as a standalone product produced by Shapeware Corporation; version 1.0 shipped in 1992. A pre-release, Version 0.92, was distributed free on a floppy disk along with a Microsoft Windows systems readiness evaluation utility. In 1995, Shapeware Corporation changed their name to Visio Corporation to take advantage of market recognition and related product equity. Microsoft acquired Visio in 2000, re-branding it as a Microsoft Office application. Like Microsoft Project, however, it has never been officially included in any of the bundled Office suites (although it was on the disk for Office 2003 and could be installed if users knew it was there). Microsoft included a Visio for Enterprise Architects edition with some editions of Visual Studio .NET 2003 and Visual Studio 2005.
Along with Microsoft Visio 2002 Professional, Microsoft introduced Visio Enterprise Network Tools and Visio Network Center. Visio Enterprise Network Tools was an add-on product that enabled automated network and directory services diagramming. Visio Network Center was a subscription-based website where users could locate the latest network documentation content and exact-replica network equipment shapes from 500 leading manufacturers. The former has been discontinued, while the latter's shape-finding features are now integrated into the program itself. Visio 2007 was released on November 30, 2006.
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004) Hindi Dual Audio BRRip Full Movie Download Hd Mp4 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is a 2004. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Hindi Dubbed Full Movie| 000Movies - Watch Movies Online For Free| Harry Potter 3 Full Movie in Hindi Download. Harry potter prisoner of azkaban full movie. Download Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban 2004 Full Movie. Of Azkaban Fz-Movies BluRay Full HD 720P 300Mb Rip Harry Potter and the Prisoner of.
Microsoft Visio adopted ribbons in its user interface in Visio 2010.Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook (to some extents) had already adopted the ribbon with the release of Microsoft Office 2007.
November 19, 2012: BPMN[circular reference] 2.0 was utilized within Microsoft Visio.
- Visio v1.0 (Standard, Lite, Home)
- Visio v2.0
- Visio v3.0
- Visio v4.0 (Standard, Technical)
- Visio v4.1 (Standard, Technical)
- Visio v4.5 (Standard, Professional, Technical)
- Visio v5.0 (Standard, Professional, Technical)
- Visio 2000 (v6.0; Standard, Professional, Technical, Enterprise) – later updated to SP1 and Microsoft branding after Visio Corporation's acquisition
- Visio 2002 (v10.0; Standard, Professional)
- Visio for Enterprise Architects 2003 (VEA 2003) – based on Visio 2002 and included with Visual Studio .NET 2003 Enterprise Architect edition
- Office Visio 2003 (v11.0; Standard, Professional)
- Office Visio for Enterprise Architects 2005 (VEA 2005) – based on Visio 2003 and included with Visual Studio 2005 Team Suite and Team Architect editions
- Office Visio 2007 (v12.0; Standard, Professional)
- Visio 2010 (v14.0; Standard, Professional, Premium)
- Visio 2013 (v15.0; Standard, Professional)
- Visio 2016 (v16.0; Standard, Professional, Office 365)
- Visio Online Plan 1 (Web based editor), Visio Online Plan 2 (Desktop, Office 365)
- Visio 2019 (v17.0; Standard, Professional)
There are no Visio versions 7, 8, or 9, because after Microsoft acquired and branded Visio as a Microsoft Office product, the Visio version numbers followed the Office version numbers. Version 13 was skipped due to triskaidekaphobia.
Visio does not have a Mac OS X version, which has led to the growth of several third party applications which can open and edit Visio files on Mac.
On 7 May 2001, Microsoft introduced Visio Enterprise Network Tools (VENT), an add-on for Visio 2002 scheduled for release on 1 July 2001, and Visio Network Center, a subscription-based web service for IT professionals who use Microsoft Visio for computer network diagramming. VENT was discontinued on 1 July 2002 because of very low customer demand.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Created with Visio.|
- ^'Release notes for Monthly Channel releases in 2019'. Microsoft Docs. Retrieved May 14, 2019.
- ^Tom Warren (September 24, 2018). 'Microsoft launches Office 2019 for Windows and Mac'. The Verge. Retrieved April 12, 2019.
- ^'A comparison of Visio Standard and Visio Professional'. Microsoft.
- ^'Visio 2007 Edition Comparison'. Microsoft.
- ^'Visio 2010 Edition Comparison'. Microsoft.
- ^'Compare Visio Versions'. Microsoft.
- ^'What's new in Visio 2016'. Microsoft.
- ^Filev, Andrew (2005). Professional UML Using Visual Studio .Net. John Wiley & Sons. p. 276. ISBN9780764558757. Retrieved December 12, 2012.
The cornerstone of the Visio Data POroject will be the Database Model Diagram (DMD). [..] The DMD is mainly an Entity Relationship (ER) diagram with project management capabilities.
- ^ abcdefghijkl'What's new for Visio 2013 developers'. MSDN. Microsoft. July 16, 2012. New file format. Retrieved March 31, 2013.
- ^'Check for macros that might contain viruses'. Visio Help. Microsoft. Archived from the original on June 24, 2013. Retrieved April 6, 2013.
- ^'History of Visio'. MVPS. Archived from the original on April 18, 2011.
- ^'Press release'. Microsoft. May 1, 2001.
- ^'Outils de réseau Visio Enterprise produit abandonné'. Microsoft.
- ^'What's New in Visio 2010 for Automation Developers'. MSDN. Microsoft. The ribbon. Retrieved March 31, 2013.
- ^'Use the Ribbon instead of toolbars and menus'. Microsoft Office website. Microsoft. 2007. Archived from the original on March 31, 2013. Retrieved March 31, 2013.
- ^'Business Process Model and Notation'.
- ^Horn, Stephanie. 'Introducing BPMN 2.0 in Visio'. www.Microsoft.com. Retrieved March 8, 2019.
- ^'Microsoft Visio Enterprise Network Tools and Visio Network Center Debut at NetWorld+Interop'. News Center. Las Vegas: Microsoft. May 7, 2001. Retrieved March 31, 2013.
- ^'Visio Enterprise Network Tools product discontinued'. Support. Microsoft. July 27, 2006. Retrieved March 31, 2013.
- Rasmussen, Anders Ingeman (2010). 'Microsoft Visio 2010 — Open source Visio alternatives'. OSALT: Open Source as Alternative. osalt.com. Retrieved October 15, 2010.
- 'No ERD to SQL code generation in Visio 2003/2007 Pro'. Just another tech blog. Blogger. March 25, 2009. Retrieved October 15, 2010.
- 'Microsoft Visio Website'. Official Microsoft Visio website - Visio 2010. Blogger. December 7, 2011. Retrieved December 7, 2011.
- 'Create a floor plan'. Microsoft Office Online Help. Microsoft Corporation. Retrieved October 15, 2010.
- Parker, David John (2013). Microsoft Visio 2013 Business Process Diagramming. Packt Publishing. ISBN978-1-78217-800-2.
- Parker, David John (2010). Microsoft Visio 2010 Business Process Diagramming. Packt Publishing. ISBN978-1-84968-014-1.
- Parker, David John (2007). Visualizing information with Microsoft Office Visio 2007: smart diagrams for business users. McGraw-Hill. ISBN978-0-07-148261-5.
- Helmers, Scott A. (2011). Visio 2010 Step by Step. O'Reilly/Microsoft Press. ISBN978-0-7356-4887-6.
- Helmers, Scott A. (2013). Visio 2013 Step by Step. O'Reilly/Microsoft Press. ISBN978-0-7356-6946-8.
- Microsoft Visio 2013 Viewer (Internet Explorer add-in) on Microsoft Download Center
- Microsoft Visio 2010 Product Overview Guide on Microsoft Download Center
- Microsoft Visio 2010: Interactive menu to ribbon guide on Microsoft Download Center
- Old versions of Visio which has abandonware status already. (1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 2010Beta)
Download.com does not provide a direct-download link for this product and offers this page for informational purposes only.
Microsoft Visio is a professional drawing tool for creating charts, graphs, diagrams, engineering drawings, networks, layouts, and schedules to use in reports, documents, and presentations. With an extensive array of top-quality templates, Visio is both easy to use and sophisticated enough for professional applications, much like Microsoft's other Office tools. Visio is part of the Office suite and integrates with it in Windows, but it's not included with most Office editions; it comes in separate releases in several versions. Visio Professional is available in a free but limited trial version. All of Visio Pro's features work, but you can't save or modify files. The trial is only active for a limited time, and a nag screen asks for a Product Key every time you open it. But if you're wondering if this fairly expensive tool is worth the cost, start with the trial version.
Visio Pro's interface resembles earlier Office layouts rather than the newer ribbon look, but it's still functionally and stylistically up-to-date. We mentioned that, like other Office apps, Visio Pro is capable of a lot in experienced hands, but unfamiliar users will nevertheless be able to start building diagrams almost immediately, thanks largely to the extensive selection of Template Categories such as Business, Engineering, and Flowchart in the left sidebar. Each Template Category offered a selection of basic charts, diagrams, and drawings that we could customize with our data as we built them up. For example, under Engineering, we found templates for Basic Electrical, Circuits and Logic, Fluid Power, Part and Assembly Drawings, and other mechanical and physical process and control drawings and diagrams. Clicking Basic Electrical opened a dotted-grid field with a sidebar displaying objects for Shapes, Symbols, Semiconductors and Tubes, and other components and design features. Dragging each component onto the circuit board and linking them together in a variety of ways yielded a basic circuit diagram.
There are free tools that do much of what Visio Pro does, though none does near as much near as well. With Visio Pro's free trial, you'll be able to see that you're getting what you pay for.
Editors' note: This is a review of the trial version of MS Office Visio Pro Trial 12.0.6423.1000.