Forth Pabx Service Manual
Forth Pabx Service Manual Average ratng: 4,2/5 407 votesAlso See for Alcatel 4400
Forth pabx service manual crystal report dll files kenzo tange and the metabolist movement urban utopias of modern japan zhongjie lin pdf filesify com wr6jfm. Panasonic KX-NS500 Manuals Manuals and User Guides for Panasonic KX-NS500. We have 9 Panasonic KX-NS500 manuals available for free PDF download: Pc Programming Manual, Features Manual, User Manual, Installation Manual, Sales Manual, Programming Manual, Getting Started.
User manual - 90 pages
Specifications - 12 pages
Quick manual - 10 pages
Specifications - 12 pages
Quick manual - 10 pages
Advanced Reflexes Alcatel User Guide
Also See for Alcatel Alcatel 4400
Related Manuals for Alcatel Alcatel 4400
- Telephone System Alcatel OmniPCX 4400 User ManualAdvanced reflexes alcatel omnipcx 4400 (82 pages)
- Telephone Alcatel 4034 User ManualPabx system (63 pages)
- Telephone System Alcatel OmniPCX 4400 User ManualOmnipcx enterprise (53 pages)
- Telephone Alcatel OmniPCX 4400 User Manual(38 pages)
- Cordless Telephone Alcatel OmniPCX 4400 User ManualOmnipcx 4400 system (26 pages)
- Telephone Alcatel omnipcx 4400 User ManualAdvanced reflexes (24 pages)
Service Manual Kia
Summary of Contents for Alcatel Alcatel 4400
Service Manual Free Download
- Page 1 Alcatel 4400 Advanced Reflexes User Guide Advanced Reflexes Alcatel User Guide...
- Page 2 The Alcatel 4400 PABX System provides you with an extensive range of features that will contribute to better efficiency around the office. This user guide will help you take full advantage of these features. These instructions only refer to Advanced digital telephones.
Page 3: Table Of ContentsFeature codes ...1 Main feature codes...1 Feature codes used during a call...1 General description...2 The Programmable Keys...2 The icons ...3 The Display ...4 Display Keys and the Navigator...4 Additional optional equipment...5 Telephone layout ...6 Making a call ...7 Making an External Call ...7 Redial ...7 Making an Internal Call ...7 Calling the QUT Information ...7...
- Page 4 Transferring a Call...11 Making a Back and Forth (Broker) Enquiry Call ...12 Making a Conference Call...12 Receiving a Call...12 Call Parking...13 Call Pick Up ...13 Forwarding Calls...13 To place an immediate forward on your extension: ...14 To place a forward on busy on your extension: ...14 To place a forward on no reply on your extension: ...14 To place a forward on busy or no reply on your extension: ...14...
- Page 5 Reading Text Mail ...20 Making an Intercom Intrusion ...21 Customising your extension ...21 User Customisation...21 Programming the Melody ...22 Programming the Keys...22 Personal Memory Keys ...23 Function Keys...23 Programming the Contrast ...26 Programming the Password...26 Programming the Associated Number...26 Programming the Intercom List...27 Checking the Identity of the Extension...27 Consulting the Keys...27 Multiline functions ...28...
- Page 6 Exec Mail Key ...34 Screened Calls ...35 Absent key ...35 Overflow Secretary Extension ...36 Manager key ...36 Absent secretary key ...37 Glossary ...39 Alcatel User Guide Advanced...
Page 7: Feature CodesFeature codes Main feature codes Function Voice mail access Outside line QUT Information Cancel an automatic call back Call back last internal caller Call park/retrieve Direct call pick up Group call pick up Immediate forward Forward on busy Forward on no reply Forward on busy/no reply Cancel forwarding “Follow me”...
Page 8: General DescriptionGeneral description Your Alcatel Advanced extension is made up of 5 distinct zones: The Fixed Keys - By using one of these keys you may access the most commonly used functions. Mute Loudspeaker Handsfree Release Increase Decrease The Programmable Keys Your extension has 19 keys which are programmable either by you or by your installer.
Page 9: The IconsTo program the keys on your extension to suit your individual needs consult the section “customising your extension”. There are also 5 pre-programmed keys which allow you to • Temporarily store a number • Access mail services • Automatically redial the last number dialled •...
Page 10: The Displaylegend: Segment Segment flashing unlit The Display Your Alcatel Advanced extension has a 2 line display, which acts as your permanent guide. Each of the two lines on the display may continue on to two or more pages. The presence of another page is indicated by the symbol at the right hand side of the display.
Page 11: Additional Optional Equipmentactivate the required action by pressing the corresponding display key. After a few seconds, the lower line automatically becomes active again. Additional optional equipment Your extension is equipped with an alphabetic keypad, which is used for mail service functions, the Call By Name function and for programming on the extension.
Page 12: Telephone LayoutTelephone layout 1. The display 2. The soft keys 4. The fixed keys 5. The icons - 6 - 09/01/96 12:30 3. The programmable keys -Alcatel User Guide Advanced...
Page 13: Making A CallMaking a call Making an External Call + External Number Alternatively, instead of 0, you can press a line key for an outside line (if your extension is multiline). Redial To automatically redial the last number dialled: Redial Making an Internal Call Extension Number Calling the QUT Information Calling by Name...
Page 14: Dialling A Personal Memory NumberIf the characters entered corresponds to a surname followed by a first name: Name&F To cancel the operation and quit: Cancel Once the relevant search has been carried out, the display will show the first name found. If more than one possible name matches the characters entered, the display indicates that there are further names (i.e.
Page 15: Leaving A Call Back Requestnumbers available to you. Note: When using the system memory to call an external number, you do not need to dial 0 for an outside line. Leaving a Call Back Request If there is no reply when you call, you may ask to be called back.
Page 16: Consulting A Waiting CallThe extension called will be informed by an audible beep that you are waiting. As soon as the line you are calling is free, your call will be put straight through. Consulting a Waiting Call If you are on the phone and a second person is trying to call you, you will hear a beep.
Page 17: Making An Enquiry CallTo directly dial the extension number: CallBk Making an Enquiry Call While you are on a call you may call a second person to make an enquiry. Enquir Dial the second number, either internal or external, required. Your second call will immediately go through, and your first caller will automatically be placed on hold.
Page 18: Making A Back And Forth (broker) Enquiry CallMaking a Back and Forth (Broker) Enquiry Call After you have made an enquiry call, you may talk alternately with each party. To alternate between callers: Broker On a single line terminal, you will now be talking to the person whose identity is shown on the left of the display screen.
Page 19: Call ParkingCall parking allows you to disconnect from an external call and be reconnected later, either at your own extension or at another extension. During the call: Park The call will automatically be placed on hold. To retrieve a parked call: If the call is not retrieved within a set time (normally two minutes) it will revert to the switchboard.
Page 20: To Place An Immediate Forward On Your ExtensionTo place an immediate forward on your extension: To place a forward on busy on your extension: To place a forward on no reply on your extension: To place a forward on busy or no reply on your extension: Cancelling Call Forwarding To cancel all call forwarding: “Follow Me”...
Page 21: To Activate 'follow Me' ForwardingTo activate “follow me” forwarding: the destination extension number + your own extension number Cancelling “Follow Me” Forwarding To cancel “follow me” forwarding from the destination extension: To cancel “follow me” forwarding from your own extension: Call Forward on Ringing This feature enables you to forward a call while your extension is ringing (without answering the call).
Page 22: Meet-me ConferenceYou will still receive calls to your own extension number. To re-enter the hunting group: Meet-Me Conference Up to 29 participants may speak in a telephone conference. The conference must include 1 internal participant. To join in a Meet-Me Conference: The pre-arranged four digit code is assigned to the conference by the conference initiator.
Page 23: Advanced Programming FeaturesAdvanced programming features These features should only be implemented with the knowledge of your system administrator. Call Forwarding to an External Number To cancel: Note: You may only forward to an external number immediately or on no reply. Check with the system administrator before activating this feature.
Page 24: Sending Text MailOnce you have dialled an external number, your display will appear as follows: Whilst in conversation: DTMF To return to normal, hang up or press the release key. Sending Text Mail You may send a written message (up to 127 characters) to another extension with a similar type telephone.
- Page 25 Advanced Reflexes Alcatel User Guide - 19 -...
Page 26: Reading Text MailOnce you have selected the list you require: Next to scroll through the list Valid to send the message Reading Text Mail If you have been sent text mail, the LED on the extension lights up and flashes in green. The presence of mail is also indicated by the icon next to the Mail key.
Page 27: Making An Intercom IntrusionYou will now be able to make an announcement over the loudspeaker of the required extension. Customising your extension By customising your Alcatel 4400 extension you may adapt specific functions to suit your daily needs. Programming the keys allows you to access some of the functions directly without the need to enter feature codes.
Page 28: Programming The Melodyfunctioning You will then have access to the following options: Melody: to select the ringing tone and volume of the extension; Keys: to programme the keys; Displ: to adjust the level of contrast of the display; Passwd: to programme the four digit personal password for your extension.
Page 29: Personal Memory KeysPersonal Memory Keys You programme personal memory keys with your own choice of numbers for direct dialling. To enter programming mode: Then, to programme keys as part of your personal memory: Keys Select the key to be programmed. Enter the number to be memorised. Note: For external numbers, remember to enter the line number e.g.
- Page 30 To scroll through the groups of functions: Next Once you have found the appropriate group: Apply Select the desired function from this group and: Apply The following lists provide details of the features available. Group 1 - Forwarding services: Immed⎜: Unconditional call forwarding;...
- Page 31 Assoc: call associate extension; OvFlow: overflow to associate; OvFlOf: cancel associated overflow. Group 5 - Consultation & Callback: Last ca: call back last caller; Charge: charging information; V Mail: access to voice mail. Group 6 - Appointment reminder: Temp: set temporary appointment; TempOf: cancel appointment reminder.
Page 32: Programming The ContrastProgramming the Contrast Displ To adjust the contrast on your display, choose from the four available levels. Programming the Password Passwd Then enter your current password (the default value is 0000). The display will ask you to enter your new password. You will then be asked to enter it for a second time for verification.
Page 33: Programming The Intercom Listassociate extension. Programming the Intercom List ← → The intercom list is a list of up to ten users who may access your extension in intercom mode. To modify this list: Your display will ask you to enter the number you wish to add to the list.
Page 34: Multiline FunctionsMultiline functions Multiline operation is an optional feature of the 4400 system. It means that you have more than one line on your extension. Several of the programmable keys may be used as line keys, to make and receive calls. One option allows you to have more than one number which may be used to call your extension.
Page 35: Manager Extensionthen the line key of the call you are reconnecting to. Manager Extension In addition to the standard features available on your Alcatel 4400 extension, you will have extra keys programmed specifically for manager/secretary working : Secretary key This key allows you to make or take a direct call to your secretary.
Page 36: Screening KeysScreening Keys These keys allow you to use a screening feature on your incoming calls. Each of the keys is linked to a list (or “table”) of numbers. Note: The screening tables are defined by the system manager. Screened The SCREENED table allows only callers listed in the table to directly call the Manager extension.
Page 37: Exec Mailscreening key, press the appropriate Secretary key. To confirm your selection: Exec Mail This feature allows your secretary to send a short mail message directly onto your display. A message may be sent when your extension is free or when you are in conversation. You do not need to be interrupted during a call and if your extension is free, you do not need to lift the receiver.
- Page 38 Note: This mail function is only available between two 4035 extensions. - 32 - -Alcatel User Guide Advanced...
Page 39: Screening SupervisionIf your extension has a Supervision key, you may supervise the call being screened once it rings on the Secretary extension. When a screened call arrives on the Secretary extension, it is signalled on your display and by the icon for the Supervision key.
Page 40: Manager KeyIn addition to the standard features available on your Alcatel 4400 extension, you will have certain extra keys at your disposal: Manager key This key allows you to make a direct call to (or to receive a call from) your manager. When you press the Manager key your call is signalled on the Secretary key of the Manager extension.
Page 41: Screened CallsTo exit mail mode: Note: This mail function is only available between two 4035 extensions. Screened Calls If your manager has activated a screening key, you will receive certain calls. Your display will show that the call has been forwarded from your managers extension. Your manager may take up the call at this point by pressing the Supervision key.
Page 42: Overflow Secretary ExtensionThe icon associated with the Absent key signal as follows: • Manager has activated screening • You have activated your Absent When you activate or deactivate the Absent key, to confirm your action: If there is an Overflow secretary extension, when the secretary is absent, the calls will be received at that extension.
Page 43: Absent Secretary Keysupervise the status of the Manager extension. • Overflow function not activated • Official secretary absent, overflow activated, manager station free/ringing • Manager calling • Manager busy • The manager has activated screening If you are working with several managers, a different key will need to be allocated to each manager.
- Page 44 - 38 - -Alcatel User Guide Advanced...
Page 45: GlossaryGlossary Associated extension If your extension is linked to another extension on the system, this extension is known as your associated extension. Back and forth If you have two calls in progress on your extension you may ‘shuttle’ between the two, talking to each one, without the other being able to hear.
- Page 46 Conference call This allows three callers to carry out a conversation together. DTMF Dual Tone Multi Frequency - a method of sending signals over a telephone link. Each digit dialled represents a combination of tones. Enquiry call During a call you may call a second person. As soon as you dial the second number, the first call is automatically put on hold.
- Page 47 Line Key A key which access to a telephone line Multiline operation This optional feature allows you to have several lines on your extension. You may therefore deal with several calls at the same time. Paging If you dial an extension and receive no response, it may be possible to contact the user via a pager.
- Page 48 Notes - 42 - -Alcatel User Guide Advanced...
- Page 49 Advanced Reflexes Alcatel User Guide - 43 -...